Where is the UK can I get a Jackson T-Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the UK can I get a Jackson T-Shirt

Can't seem to find anything on google. Preferably one with a Warrior guitar on it.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Basically, nowhere. Hope that helps

I got mine in the US, because they were simply unavailable in the UK. Not sure if that might have changed recently, but with the amazing JC marketing machine, I doubt it.....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Not even one with just the Jackson Logo on it? That sucks
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

then

Discover the sound of Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946. Shop Fender guitars, basses, amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i'll sell you one for double the price.......
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

just across the English Channel from France.

Oh, you mean, where IN the UK?!

You're local Jackson dealer doesn't stock them? Back when AMIC owned Jackson, I had to order mine from the States. Now, I can pick them up locally. They're not cheap, but no dearer than having one imported
            Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm sure Dawsons in Reading have had ones with the Jackson logo on.
              www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                just across the English Channel from France.

Oh, you mean, where IN the UK?!

You're local Jackson dealer doesn't stock them? Back when AMIC owned Jackson, I had to order mine from the States. Now, I can pick them up locally. They're not cheap, but no dearer than having one imported
                Yeah ok, even I make spelling errors
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  You're local Jackson dealer doesn't stock them?
                  :ROTF:

My local Jackson dealer doesn't even stock Jackson guitars.

It's getting harder and harder to find anything Jackson or Charvel in the UK.

Comment

Is that because they're an underwater shop and no-one can get in/out?! OK, bad joke... 2/3 months for me to get any Jackson guitar is a miracle. Guess it's miracle season, just not in the T-shirt department.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                    X