Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me+spare parts+boredom+router=

A 24 fret Rhoads!

YES, it will intonate just fine. More pics to follow... just thrown together right now.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Pretty sweet Jackson "Avenger"

Seeing you have that router handy, you might as well route for a full humbucker instead of those pesky singles at the bridge.

Comment

Nah I love the pickup layout... just slap a hum in the bridge and call it a day. One of my all time favs is what I call the "Benderhoads"... AMAZING player, looks great and sounds awesome! Actually dont think Ive ever posted up about this one... kinda lost track.

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Wow!!! Really Cool!!!

Comment

How the hell do you reach the 24 fret? This is why RRs are not meant to be bolt-ons...
          Last edited by Nazgul; 08-24-2007, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
            Haha! That thing kills!

Comment

Bender Rhoads rulz!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                How the hell do you reach the 24 fret? This is why RRs are not meant to be bolt-ons...
                Kinda reminds me of the original RR with basically no fret access above the 18th or so!

Those guitars look mean.

Comment

Bender!
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Actually its not hard to reach the 24th at all! It looks alot worse than it really is.

Comment

White V + Sharkies = awesome!

Bender + Rhoads = awesome!
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

You're a one man guitar factory! What do you keep in the cookie box? Picks?
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

TBH, I'm more interested in that Line6 Vetta. Not had a chance to try one yet.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                            Bender Rhoads rulz!
                            +1! That thing is kick ass...
                            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I remember the first time I saw Futurama and Bender was about to get stopped by the police or something, they show a brick fall out of his back trap door = he shit a brick! I fucking lost it! Killer v's man.

Comment

Working...
                              X