No announcement yet.

Me+spare parts+boredom+router=

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bender is my man! Glad you guys like it, its one of my favorite guitars!

The pickups are an old school 81 and an S... sounds pretty good, a bit thin, but great for thrash! Bridge is a Charvel JT590 and ofcourse the neck is from a 475 Deluxe.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Me+spare parts+boredom+router=
      I know the feeling! I've built a version of this as well a couple of years ago-

Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

WOW...That is one sweeeeeet looking axe! and the kelly looks close to mine!
        Christhian
        Kelly Owner

Comment

Dang! I want that Kelly.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

but it's got no hardware!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              but it's got no hardware!

sure it does!

Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Luvly Kelly Looks like The Electrical Bench in the background
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

You said it will intonate just fine. What modifications did you do?

Now that I think about it. I'm guessing your removed some of the neck heel.
                  Last edited by Hamner1; 08-25-2007, 12:06 PM. Reason: My brain started working all of a sudden
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by Hamner1 View Post
                    You said it will intonate just fine. What modifications did you do?

Now that I think about it. I'm guessing your removed some of the neck heel.
                    heel........ what the, dude he just dug in to the neck pocket and elongated it. to shove the neck in deeper.
                    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I routed out the neck pocket, and removed about 3/16" off of the fretboard overhang so I could keep the neck pickup!
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                      X