Custom Shop Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Prices

Was looking on the Fender site at the winter 2007 price lists.

How come the Charvel catalog goes into major detail on custom shop prices and options yet the Jackson catalog makes no reference to custom shop at all, except for t-shirts and shot glasses.

Is it more secretive on the Jackson side?
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

yes. you have to be a memeber of the exclusive "millionaires club" to have access to a custom shop jackson.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

So you cannot order a custom Jackson at all (at least officially)?

Comment

you can. i was joking!!! they are just very expensive now.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Jackson prices are about the same as for the Charvel custom shop options. Typically, a higher base price for neck-through vs. bolt-on, though.

Comment

Yeah, but anyways a custom shop jackson has to be a dream come true...
            Christhian
            Kelly Owner

Comment

Working...
            X