No announcement yet.

So, Grover is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the bolt charviw is pretty rad, the rest look like crap, i think it is charvel's way of getting hype.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

When are they bringing Wayne back (to corporate guitars)?

Comment

Nevarrrrrrr! Heh heh
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

im gonna have to say those graphics are pretty pathetic..im sure they could have come up with something way better

Comment

Agree......
            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

I've always liked the bullseye. I've always thought the others were ultra dorky.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                Agree......

Comment

The bullseye is cool, but heres what I have to say about the others: There is a reason they don't offer them anymore.

Comment

They're all really lame.

The star reminds me of red and yellow tights.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

it looks like they took some of tracy's guitars and put neck singles in a few of them.
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Bringing the 80´s back???
                        Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
                        Jackson "Phobia" King-V
                        BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
                        SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
                        Laney TF300
                        Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

What guitars are you all looking at ???..that spider web is the mutts nuts!

Comment

agreed!
                            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I'm not a younger player, but hell, those would've looked cheesy back in the 80's as well!

1) Never liked the spiderweb graphic - it's too simplified to look cool (give me a touch of realism in it, and it may go somewhere!), and the piggy pink background makes me feel sick.

2) The b/w offset bullseye is okay, but I personally avoid bullseyes because of the Zakk connection. I like Zakk, but I don't want to be viewed as a Zakk wannabe. (Yes, ever since the Miracle Man video came out, Zakk is the one who really became associated with bullseyes. You can bring up Eddie Ojeda as much as you like, and it won't change that fact.)

3) Wow, a CANDY CANE graphic! Super lame. How much do they upcharge for a graphic like this? The same effect can be achieved with a roll of electrical tape in 5 minutes.

4) Blue and yellow checker board.
                              Ugliest of the lot. The pattern sucks and the color combo is horrid (this coming from a Swede, mind you).

5) The lightning bolt is one of the better ones. It's so cheesy that it almost becomes cool. But if I had the incentive to buy a Charvel Star, I'd rather go for a solid color.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                                I'm not a younger player, but hell, those would've looked cheesy back in the 80's as well!

1) Never liked the spiderweb graphic - it's too simplified to look cool (give me a touch of realism in it, and it may go somewhere!), and the piggy pink background makes me feel sick.

thats the reason i like it
                                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Working...
                                X