So, Grover is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Grover is back

Charvel Guitars are the very embodiment of high-performance since 1974.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

I thought you meant the muppet...

Comment

I respect Grover, but really, those cheezy old school graphics belong on old guitars. Re-creating them just doesn't do anything for me.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Is it me, or does he look like Jerry Garcia?

Comment

Where have you been? Grover "coming back" was announced at NAMM.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Ooooooh!!! The site is back up from "refueling"... with breaking news from January.

Comment

The Music Zoo has about 1/2 a dozen of the Grover Legacy Charvels in stock. Definatly not new news but the Change to the charvel site is

Comment

I'd say the real news is if you click the dealers link and throw out GC & Sam Ash, there are about 10 or 12 dealers left.

Comment

Not exactly a handsome man, eh?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                    Ooooooh!!! The site is back up from "refueling"... with breaking news from January.
                    Exactly
                    Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                      I'd say the real news is if you click the dealers link and throw out GC & Sam Ash, there are about 10 or 12 dealers left.
                      36 if I counted correctly (I´m bored )

Comment

Do you think he might come up with a new design?
                        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                          I respect Grover, but really, those cheezy old school graphics belong on old guitars. Re-creating them just doesn't do anything for me.
                          +1. I wonder how a younger player sees these graphics though... I am trying to imagine what I would think of these guitars, if I were 25 again...

You younger players, help me out. Are these new old graphics lame?

Henrik

Comment

I'm 23 and the graphics look a mixture of camp and pathetic to me

The lightning bolt is a bit 'superted' :ROTF:

Comment

Okay, one British vote for pathetic.
                              Henrik

Comment

Working...
                              X