No announcement yet.

So, Grover is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stand corrected, then. I seem to recall reading that the woodworking equipment was left idle in a corner of the shop until Grover took over, but you obviously have a lot more knowledge of the subject than I do. I'm more of a Soloist guy, anyway.

Comment

Sorry Hoss but that's just not true. Wayne never built a production guitar in house and Wayne had absolutely NOTHING to do with any graphic ever on any Charvel guitar. Yes, Wayne can be given credit for hacking up an Explorer body into a Star. Wayne and son can also be given credit for claiming fame for most of Grover Jackson's work, something they are exceedingly good at.

Comment

Red Rover, Red Rover, We Call Grover Over!

Nobody Gives a SHIT If Grover Is Back, It's Not Like He Is Actually Gonna Do ANYTHING For Charvel/Jackson, They Don't Need Him Anymore, Let That SOB Go Home!

$7500 For A 1 Hum Strat My Ass...
        Out Of Ideas

Comment

Heres some good reading on Charvel history..http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net/History.html

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
            Sorry Hoss but that's just not true. Wayne never built a production guitar in house and Wayne had absolutely NOTHING to do with any graphic ever on any Charvel guitar. Yes, Wayne can be given credit for hacking up an Explorer body into a Star. Wayne and son can also be given credit for claiming fame for most of Grover Jackson's work, something they are exceedingly good at.
            DUDE - You are so wrong - Talk with the horse-- talk with the employees and the management of the days prior to Grover selling Wayne cases.. and yes please read some info on sites - don't believe the books or mags you read without some proof- anyone can write a book - anyone. Pointy Graphics are the artists requests of Grover - but Wayne was doing graphics in his garage on guitars prior to San Dimas... my 0.02 cents

Comment

Working...
            X