No announcement yet.

Complete n00b question... but I can't figure it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you should get more than $350 for the DK2M. They're very popular right now.
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
      I think you should get more than $350 for the DK2M. They're very popular right now.
      Well, the PU I put in the bridge is cream colored, which for some reason in my head makes me think think that it will go for less. I like the look, but some others may not.

The guitar currently has 6 eBay lurkers though, so I've got high hopes.
      Last edited by Codyyy; 08-31-2007, 12:40 AM.

Comment

I think 1K is a good price for a good condition soloist. Go in and haggle and see if you can get the price down even more.

Comment

Originally posted by demeyes View Post
          I think 1K is a good price for a good condition soloist. Go in and haggle and see if you can get the price down even more.
          Yeah, planning on that. I got guitar center to knock like $200 of a new Gibson Explorer... I have a feeling this store (not GC) will take like $850 for it.

Comment

Apparently they aren't in the greatest demand.... because it didn't sell

Comment

The past week or so on eBay has been shitty for sellers... possibly because of the holiday, Im not too sure. But Ive got 5 things up right now, I really expected two of them to be gone within a couple of days... but no luck so far. Plenty of watchers, not enough bidders. Around holida time the DK2M's should be picking up momentum again, right now they are barely fetching $400, which IMHO is giving it away.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                The past week or so on eBay has been shitty for sellers... possibly because of the holiday, Im not too sure. But Ive got 5 things up right now, I really expected two of them to be gone within a couple of days... but no luck so far. Plenty of watchers, not enough bidders. Around holida time the DK2M's should be picking up momentum again, right now they are barely fetching $400, which IMHO is giving it away.
                Huh... well I had 8 watchers, no bidders. And the starting price was $350, I thought that was totally reasonable... It was a bummer just because I was hoping to get this money rather quickly...

Now all I can do is pray that SL2HT doesn't fly off the shelves

Comment

deposit some cash on it so it doesn't "fly away"
                  "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                    deposit some cash on it so it doesn't "fly away"
                    The store will only hold it for 30 days, and they want 10%. Unfortunately, 10% would probably set me back more than 30 days.

Comment

Codyyy: What about using the DK2M as a trade in? Granted you wont get as much if selling outright, but since you didnt sell it and you really want the soloist than haggle with them,to a happy medium.I def give it a try atleast.
                      Also, youll only pay tax on the difference, so that helps some.
                      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
                        Codyyy: What about using the DK2M as a trade in? Granted you wont get as much if selling outright, but since you didnt sell it and you really want the soloist than haggle with them,to a happy medium.I def give it a try atleast.
                        Also, youll only pay tax on the difference, so that helps some.
                        That's a good idea, I might as well go see what they'd give me for it. However, I don't have much hope in that store. I mean, clearly they got two Soloists sold back to that store for way less than $1000... because otherwise they'd be going for more. It's just criminal

Comment

Working...
                        X