750XL coming in on friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 750XL coming in on friday!

I´ve always wanted one of these, and although it´s definitely been played it looks to be in pretty good shape. I can´t remember seeing one in pearl white for a while, which is cool. I think this is gonna see a lot of playing time!

Do the pics show up? I suck at the internet.

Awesome!

Did you buy it nationally, or is it imported? There aren't very many of those around up here.

Comment

Thanks, man! This is actually the first one I´ve seen for sale in Sweden, so I jumped on it pretty quickly.

I´m really looking forward to it... it´s definitely something different from my Soloists and Collens, construction-wise... and probably tone-wise as well.

Comment

Yeah, I've only seen one other, apart from mine; A Cherry Sunburst one that was for sale in Motala (I think).

Comment

I'd have snapped that up in a second, you lucky dog!

Comment

So you´ve got one too? What color? But yeah, they´ve gotta be pretty rare around here.

EDIT: Thanks, KMud, I did get lucky this time!

Comment

Those charvel 750xls gave me so much GAS that I was actually considering purchasing a roundy!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave L View Post
                So you´ve got one too? What color?
                Magenta!

Btw, this one is imported. Previous owner was Mike (Model88).

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
                Those charvel 750xls gave me so much GAS that I was actually considering purchasing a roundy!
                That sounds familiar. I'm really a V person at heart, but my addiction to non-recessed Floyds has driven me to purchase old Charvels.

Comment

Damn, that´s a hot finish! Mine´s got to be from later in the run, as you can see that my one has got that "prototype" semi-recess for the Floyd even though it´s got a tilt-back neck.

Comment

both of them look damn HOT
                    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I actually think that it was the earlier ones that had the pull-up route, but only the serial# will tell for certain.

Comment

Sweet! Just got mine as well... its gonna take some getting used to, as the space between the bridge and the last fret is 1/4" smaller than a normal 25.5 scale guitar... its not much, but its noticeably more cramped, ot atleast to me it is.
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

wow,it's a hot finish....is it has a arch-top body?
                          State of Emergency
                          http://www.myspace.com/stateofemergencysoe
                          Personal Myspace
                          http://www.myspace.com/hansoe

Comment

Wow! 750XL's have always looked beautiful man, Congrats. I love the Yellow 750XL Shawn Lane played in his Power Licks and Solos videos.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                              Sweet! Just got mine as well... its gonna take some getting used to, as the space between the bridge and the last fret is 1/4" smaller than a normal 25.5 scale guitar... its not much, but its noticeably more cramped, ot atleast to me it is.
                              Yeah, it´s probably gonna take a few days to get the muscle memory around it properly... but I think I´m gonna be OK. I´ve played a friends Fusion pretty much, and it seems to work fine for me.

S.O.A.F - Yes, these are archtops.

Comment

Working...
                              X