Need some info on this Charvel....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, what the hell happened.....
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
      First of all: thanks for answering the question, I hope it didn't hurt too bad.

Second: Not sure what the hell is up your ass lately and I'm also not sure why you're aiming it at me. If you have a problem with me, let me know, I'll help you work it out if you like.

I'll be sure to not bother you with my trivial questions.....
      If you have "trivial questions" how about asking them instead of posting them as some kind of underhanded insinuation?

I've never had any issue with answering questions from what I learned from my time working on the MoAIP, but you have to ask it before I know what to answer. What you posted sounded like you were attacking Straycat and myself calling both of us liars.
      Last edited by Tekky; 09-03-2007, 03:29 PM.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
        If you have "trivial questions" how about asking them instead of posting them as some kind of underhanded insinuation?
        lol! Ya know what? I think you've gone insane, I meant nothing by anything I said previous to my last post. YOU took it out of context apparently and dreamed up some little scenario.

I was dead serious in my question that possibly straycat knew some info about the Model 1's being converted to Model 2's. That was not a dig in any way shape or form so it sounds like you have some sort of guilt building up inside and you're just waiting to come unglued on someone.

I'll be happy to be that someone for you and I'll even give you my number to let me have it verbally, if you like.
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

No thanks Dr. Phil.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
            No thanks Dr. Phil.
            Didn't think so......good answer
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nough said ..
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
              X