• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Jackson Ad

Originally posted by shreddermon:
    HEY!!! You stole my thread! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=1;t=000718
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry about that, I didn't see that thread.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Only joking, Jack. Thanks for the scan, BTW.

It is a very cool ad. I don't get "the original sin" reference, though. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] It's probably just something I forgot long ago, so someone clue me in please?

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
        It is a very cool ad. I don't get "the original sin" reference, though. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] It's probably just something I forgot long ago, so someone clue me in please?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wasn't Randy's white V the first guitar with the Jackson name on the headstock? Or am I way off on my history?

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shreddermon:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wasn't Randy's white V the first guitar with the Jackson name on the headstock? Or am I way off on my history?

- E.
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes. yes it was.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Wouldn't that be a great cover for the 2003 Jackson catalog? You know, "The Original Sin, here's where it all started". Kind of a fresh start to a new era in Jackson guitars.

Jackson marketing, are you listening? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- E.

[ April 18, 2003, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: AlexL ]
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              Thanks for posting that JTR.
              It doesn't say "Jackson" anywhere in text?
              Just the pic & the J?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's simply stated, to a certain extent implied. (To a lesser extent, Z'Nuff [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) Quite well done I think. (btw, it does say Jackson on the headstock [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Ah. I'm thinking about Adam & Eve - the real original sin - and can't come up with that simple connection. The original Jackson. Duh.

And all this time I've thought my Jacksons were a blessing. I guess I better go to confession soon. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats indeed a great shot. No need to put anything else in that ad, Randy with his original axe live just says it all! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Hey Tekky, nice Strongbad reference there btw [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rudy
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                  X