Dragon V as a Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon V as a Soloist

Well, sort of. Found these trolling around the Fender web site. Apparently, they're from a German trade show. Although it's old school, not the same graphic, check out it's connection with the inlays.

...Hmmm. Reminds me very much of a certain KV. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Dragon V as a Soloist

Alright, that is officially the most beautiful guitar I have seen in my life!... it would have been the dragon V but I hate Vs... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd take the dragon V.. the graphic on the soloist is awesome and all, but a bit too colorful and bright for my tastes.. the Dragon V just has a more evil and darker look [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Until I play that Soloist, I'll stick with drooling over the V. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I love that old school dragon graphic though. Hopefully someday I'll be the next former owner of one that's banging around the boards here. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Interesting "update" to the classic Color Dragon graphic. I still prefer the V because the colors match the different colors in the pearl inlay.
          I wonder how a Robbin Crosby dragon with white flame inlays (like the new DK2) would look? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo_echeverri:
            it would have been the dragon V but I hate Vs... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My Vs just told me they hate you too, rodrigo!
            [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Racer, nothing personal against your Vs, tell them I am sorry... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

it is just I guess that I spend a lot of time playing sitting down and Vs dont do a good job there for me!...

[ April 20, 2003, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

tsk tsk hate V's. The Jackson V is the coolest looking shape of a guitar bar none. Practicality issues are the kinda things women worry about. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That is without a doubt the 2nd coolest dragon ever! That's the guitar that was being built at the time Tom was at the CS. I recognize those painted pups and rings...what an axe...I'll bet she never made it back to the US.
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                  X