Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale?

were would i go to post stuff for sale. does this forum have anywere like that like a trading section or something?

Here's the explanation from the forum rules:

Junior members: Welcome to the JCF, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your stay. Cruise around a bit and get involved. Once you've established 100 posts and have been registered for at least 90 days, you will be promoted to a JCF Member and be able to access the classifieds section of the JCF.

Comment

Please read the forum rules.

There is a classified section that you can get access to after you graduate from being a junior member. I believe it's 100+ posts, plus 90 days.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

See? I was right.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Wasn't this pointed out to you when you joined?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Seems people only post here and don't read any more.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Everyone was real nice to you. You're lucky, but someone's gotta say it. You join a forum, have 20 posts, and already you're trying to unload your shit? Does this look like Ebay to you? The classifieds here are intended for established members, who plan on sticking around, to buy, sell, and trade with other enthusiasts. They are not intended for people to show up, unload their gear, and disappear forever. I suggest you hang out for a while, and try to contribute to the forum.

I apologize if I sound harsh, but you have to understand how many threads like this pop up. Nobody bothers to read the rules. They just post a thread asking why they can't sell their junk. It's fucking infuriating.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

P.S. Try using proper spelling and grammar. It helps.

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Now look, you went and pissed off our KoCD!!!!!!

Vass

Comment

I may be wrong but someone who goes by the same name ripped off a respectable person on the Dean forum.

Comment

Good eye! Not sure what the resolution was but here it is:

Vass

Comment

Guess he figured since he got busted on the other forum, he could come here and peddle his busted, poorly packed firewood.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

well, from the gear list in his profile (and we all love those) it doesn't appear that he has a broken-ass epi v to peddle here anymore
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Working...
                              X