No announcement yet.

Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the same guy. You can tell by the fact that he doesn't use capitals at the beginning of his sentences.

BUSTED FUCKER!!!

:ROTF:
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
      It's the same guy. You can tell by the fact that he doesn't use capitals at the beginning of his sentences.

BUSTED FUCKER!!!

:ROTF:

Comment

I know its in the Rules but maybe a sticky at the head of this forum might be a good idea that specifically relates to this issue?
        Not everybody reads the rules when they join and it would slow down the number of these threads that are posted.

Comment

It would have to be a huge sticky. If they are not going to read the conditions they probably wouldnt read a sticky either.

Comment

in etrade, there is a procedure... to accept stock grants, you have to click on rules link to open a document before accepting the stock grants. For several software installations, you have to scroll to the bottom of the license agreement before hitting the 'Accept' button. If not so strict, something to that effect must be put in place when someone signs up.

I agree with Sinistas. BAN HIM!! We dont need a bad seed amongst us.
            Sam

Comment

Uhhhh just noticed....was this some sort of soft advertisement as well?

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt.......but.

I know digital cameras can get flaky, but those photos are stamped 4 years ago.....

Vass

Comment

There will always be some people that just don't get it.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Funniest thing from the Dean thread:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

They permit such HUGE tits...er...I mean...Avatar's. How come our Avatars have to be 60x60 or something tiny??
                    Sam

Comment

I got distracted by that picture....what was the question?

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                        They permit such HUGE tits...er...I mean...Avatar's. How come our Avatars have to be 60x60 or something tiny??
                        1. They are useless. Well, they're easy to find your own posts back, so a tiny one will do fine.
                        2. They make the board slow, because it has to load all the pics everytime you go to another page.
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but I figured I'd just put up a warning.

Ban this kid.

He was nothing but trouble and immaturity on the Dean forum. Posting threads and flipping out on people when they would tell him to use the search function; being a douche; and above all, ripping people off. I can attest to this because the person he ripped off is a friend of mine and no, there was no resolution. We don't need someone like this on the forum, nevermind the trading post.

Comment

Working...
                          X