Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Fender gone nuts or is this bullshit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They want you to break your guitar Mr Wilkinsy-Goebbels. That way you'll have to pimp your arse and get more money to buy another one.

So get your best clobber on, wax your arse and get down to the bit between Woodborough Road and Alfreton Road and work that arse shugga!
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

So THAT's where you work Shobet Sheep, you filthy gimp! Well, it just so happens that shop IS on Alfreton Road, but I don't see any pro's there, and I won't set foot on Woodborough Road! Ok, so I fuck working girls, but I'm very picky, hence I go to parlours in Leicester, where the rooms are clean and the girls don't stink.

I'm going back to Sound Control in Hockley. They're not chicken to do a Jackson order.
      Last edited by wilkinsi; 09-18-2007, 05:06 AM.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Currently, there are 19 JC901 (V's, Rhoads etc) in stock. (This item is now discontinued but I would expect a replacement to be made available in the near future) The JC922 cases for Soloists and Dinkys are at present, out of stock but there are 10 in transit, due on these shores in about three weeks time.

Cheers
        Steve

Comment

I've just asked Sound Control to do some digging, though I'm not optimistic. If you can get me JCC202 (or even a 917) at a good price, please send me a PM.
          Last edited by wilkinsi; 09-18-2007, 06:06 AM.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            So THAT's where you work Shobet Sheep, you filthy gimp! Well, it just so happens that shop IS on Alfreton Road, but I don't see any pro's there, and I won't set foot on Woodborough Road! Ok, so I fuck working girls, but I'm very picky, hence I go to parlours in Leicester, where the rooms are clean and the girls don't stink.

I'm going back to Sound Control in Hockley. They're not chicken to do a Jackson order.
            No I fuck sad lonely old blokes like you down on Canal St. in Manchester. Nottingham is too full of inbreds from the big estates.

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

oh ok sphincter boy. Heil Hitler!
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Mind you it's not as bad as Stoke!

And less of the boy Herr Wilkinsy-Eichmann, I'm older, wiser, and prettier than you. Also not being from Nottingham I have all my own teeth.

Plus I know where you live...

Comment

Bet you do. Nottingham's a big place, and I've moved again. Happy hunting Marmite Miner!

Back on topic: Just been told the JCC202 is discontinued. Fender are indeed out of stock, but, apparently can get me a JCC917 for approx £100?! (I previously paid £175 but gave it back cuz it had a huge crack in the side) ... if I wait til January I knew there'd be a catch. The 901 I'm told will fit a Rhoads or Kelly and would cost £160.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                    There's some funky sheet going on with Jackson hard shell cases, mine has been backordered for like 4 months now through GC.
                    Mine, now 9 months from Matt. Fender (JCMI) is backordered from the manufacturer.

It's a JCC901 V case. I've been without a case since I got the guitar thanks to the UPS gorilla's!
                    Last edited by Bengal65; 09-18-2007, 09:57 AM.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                      It's a JCC901 V case. I've been without a case since I got the guitar thanks to the UPS gorilla's!
                      I thought these people were just slow in UK. Sound Control use these couriors. Has anyone in the UK had goods arrive damaged? I must've been lucky with my DK2M and DK2S.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                      X