Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone writing to FMIC about bad policies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
    Amen brother.
    BTW, who in the hell would wait 2 years for a custom guitar?!

Sorry folks... inside joke.
    I mean unless it has some wild ass inlays like rocket ships, stars, planets and shit all over the fret board. But who does that?
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

All, I tried explain that I would not be able to monitor this forum 24/7 and immediately address each issue. I do what I can to explain processes where it is appropriate and communicate our commitment to the products that you are all devoted to.

I will continue to help where I can. Additionally, I DO appreciate the opportunity to help those that have contacted me.

Have a great weekend...

McG.

Comment

All, I tried explain that I would not be able to monitor this forum 24/7 and immediately address each issue. I do what I can to explain processes where it is appropriate and communicate our commitment to the products that you are all devoted to.

I will continue to help where I can. Additionally, I DO appreciate the opportunity to help those that have contacted me.

Have a great weekend...

McG.

I removed the Invisible Ink.
        Last edited by Cygnus X1; 10-07-2007, 07:37 PM.

Comment

oops!

Comment

Mike, you can't trick us with hidden messages Good to see you here.
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post

Foiled by Cygnus!

Comment

A quality product sells itself. Everything else requires smoke, mirrors, and BS.... After the smoke clears and the mirrors break, all that is left is BS. IMO, the smoke and mirrors (at FMIC J/C CS)are gone and have been for a while. It reminds me of one of those "No..This is Lynitron..better than Trinitron" guys, who thinks if he tells you it enough times, you will believe him. This would apply to the corporation and die hard supporters alike.
                The Buzzard does not fear
                The man in riot gear
                Harvest a skull of stone
                The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                  BTW, who in the hell would wait 2 years for a custom guitar?!

Sorry folks... inside joke.
                  I didnt know it was gonna take 2 yrs! Thats the whole point...lol. I wouldnt of ordered it in the first place.

Its an Adrenalize PC1 with eyeball inlays..otherwise its a stock configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by deflep View Post
                    I didnt know it was gonna take 2 yrs! Thats the whole point...lol. I wouldnt of ordered it in the first place.

Its an Adrenalize PC1 with eyeball inlays..otherwise its a stock configuration.
                    That makes two of us!!! :ROTF:

You gotta laugh.... really.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                      and he is a Steeler fan!!! can't get any better than that!!
                      I've got your back Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                        and he is a Steeler fan!!! can't get any better than that!!
                        I've got your back Mike.

HOW BOUT THAT SHUTOUT EH???

Comment

• 21-0 with 3 pro-bowlers out.

Comment

• Another Steelers fan checking in.

Comment

• Now I can shut up all the Seahawks fans crying about the Super Bowl. See that drive where we had 30 yards in "holding" penalties??? TOUCHDOWN!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bionic View Post
                                Now I can shut up all the Seahawks fans crying about the Super Bowl. See that drive where we had 30 yards in "holding" penalties??? TOUCHDOWN!.
                                Watch yer step, Bio, fett was about to buy a quarter mil worth of Fender CS guitars before you started ragging his "birds"....

Comment

Working...
                                X