Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson strat head

a la adrian smith..

how many jackson strat heads are there??

I appreciate the PC models; is that what ade used? are there others? or just a custom shop order?

Original? Not many... Some have guessed under 100 factory stratheads with a good number of the ones you would see being Jackson replacement necks on various bodies... There are less pre-1990 Jackson Stratheads then there are San Dimas Charvel Stratheads
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

wow.. i guess modding a mighty mite head with a jacko decal may be only option..

Comment

You might want to hold out until Winter NAMM in January. There have been rumors swirling around about a posssible AS sig model. If so, it'd likely get announced then.

Comment

its likely to be pricey though.. for that sort of money i could get a destroyer or even a lado earth lol...

will be interesting to wait though

Comment

Originally posted by bloodandtears View Post
            wow.. i guess modding a mighty mite head with a jacko decal may be only option..
            Wait, help me understand you here. You want a Jackson Strathead so badly you are willing to put a logo on a non Jackson neck to make it appear as a Jackson Strathead?! Why make something out to be what it isn't? Help me understand that...
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by bloodandtears View Post

Yeah, or maybe get a Charvel strat head and scrape the logo off...

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                Original? Not many... Some have guessed under 100 factory stratheads with a good number of the ones you would see being Jackson replacement necks on various bodies... There are less pre-1990 Jackson Stratheads then there are San Dimas Charvel Stratheads
                100 including the newer strathead PC1s?

Comment

if you are lucky you can find a jackson woodburn replacement neck. cool thing is alot of them are 2 3/16" heal. i sold one a few yrs back like a jackass. its now a yellow strat, with matching headstock.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Metal View Post
                    100 including the newer strathead PC1s?
                    No. 100 excluding the strathead PC1s....
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                      if you are lucky you can find a jackson woodburn replacement neck. cool thing is alot of them are 2 3/16" heal. i sold one a few yrs back like a jackass. its now a yellow strat, with matching headstock.
                      That'd probably be mine then, though it doesn't have a matching head:

Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                        Wait, help me understand you here. You want a Jackson Strathead so badly you are willing to put a logo on a non Jackson neck to make it appear as a Jackson Strathead?! Why make something out to be what it isn't? Help me understand that...
                        So he can sell it to some poor sap down the line as a "real" Jackson neck.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Is that the one that fritz had?
                          METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                            That'd probably be mine then, though it doesn't have a matching head:

Love it!!!

Comment

wow that yellow strathead is fucking killer!!
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X