Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks surfdork !

Comment

rjohnstone I couldn't of said it better my self. Great breakdown of the PC1 and PC3.
      I see a few of these "woodburn necks" come up on ebay from time to time.

Comment

Comment

Not sure if this one counts as a non-PC1 strat head..It's a Dinky, but does have a PC1 neck...other differences are the PUP (obviously) the 60% logo, non-recessed trem and the deeper access cutout. So I guess depending on what you order the CS may just goof and build you a strat head...

Comment

Wow, a new Jackson strathead that's definitely not a PC1. I thought Jackson had a "no strathead" policy other than the PC1? Anyway, I think it looks badass.
            Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
            www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

i'm not sure on the reverse headstock, but thats certainly interetsing to seee, and a very nice paint job

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                Wait, help me understand you here. You want a Jackson Strathead so badly you are willing to put a logo on a non Jackson neck to make it appear as a Jackson Strathead?! Why make something out to be what it isn't? Help me understand that...
                Well, to me, he wants to make it appear as though the guitar is like A.S.'s. A replica, so to speak. Nothing wrong with that.

If it were ever sold, I would hope it would not be misrepresented.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

That one didn't last long. Already sold yesterday.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by daisp View Post
                    Wonder where they got the idea for that finish?
                    Looks bad ass though.
                    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                      That one didn't last long. Already sold yesterday.
                      Sale price $4200! Give me a fooking break! It's nice but not that nice. I like our PC1 version better.
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                        Sale price $4200! Give me a fooking break! It's nice but not that nice. I like our PC1 version better.
                        No Doubt!! That is just insanity for a 1 hum anything

Looks great, but they are just going crazy with the list pricing...

oops edit: that was the sales price - list was 6 grand!!!

Comment

that yellow unit is now my wallpaper
                          WOW
                          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                          --floydkramer

Comment

That custom is smoking. The price isn't, though.

Comment

Originally posted by daisp View Post
                              that thing is smoking hot...very cool!
                              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Looks like Jackson stratheads are on their way . One thing I don't like about the DCGL guitar is the logo placement . I think it needs to be parallel with the top/straight bit of the headstock and not the tuners .
                                Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X