No announcement yet.

BirdsEye Model 6P is Finished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... that's absolutely amazing! Bird's eye from hell!
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
      I've heard that as well but I can assure you, when I mocked this up with the bridge, I had no disappointing results whatsoever. I was actually worried about sympathetic vibrations happening but I think since the longest string is the low E, it's not noticable at all. I sat this next to other guitars of mine (acoustically), and I hear no dead spots or lifeless strings. So far so good!

Comment

wow, guitar of the month !! minimal..

Comment

That is one sweet customised charvel.

Digging the Customised ferrul's, great idea to ahve them go all the way through the body, the brass and gold looks great, also like the string through placement, did you machine the Bridge yourself?

Have you Finished the other project you vaugely mentioned but wouldnt show untill it's done???

Comment

That's completely insane!!! One of the greatest fuckin' jobs i've seen in quite some time. My most sincere congratulations to you Dave. Now go play it like you stole it, lol!
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Nice job there...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

:drool:

[edit]
                Hmm, no Drooly?

Oh well:
                Last edited by Newc; 09-20-2007, 04:19 PM.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by pebber View Post
                  wow, guitar of the month !! minimal..
                  What he said! I love a good restore tale and yours is great! Well done! Does it sound as good as it looks?
                  Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Very cool, indeed!

Comment

great work,compliments

Comment

Wow budman68,
                        This was a fantastic project.
                        You have realy buit a beautiful guitar.
                        let us know how it sounds when you start playing it.

Comment

Working...
                        X