Brand new Vid Interview of Grover talking about Charvel Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Vid Interview of Grover talking about Charvel Guitars

I just found this and was only posted 1 week ago,its a youtube vid of Groover & Todd K. (Senior MB) talking about Charvel Guitars @ the Jackson Custom Shop,I like what Todd says at the very end about his personal Charvel

Enjoy everyone: http://www.youtube.com/user/charvelusa
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Cool.
    My Toys:
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
    '94 Dinky HX in Black
    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Thanks ADR for posting this.
      It is great to see Grover and Todd.
      I have always had a lot of respect and admiration for the entire crew that started Charvel and Jackson.

Comment

Your welcome.
        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Thanks man, cool vid.

This really made me want to call TMZ tomorrow and order one of those $7000 1-hum, vintage trem axes.......... not!!!
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Nice, thanks for posting! Someone ought to put a DVD out on a documentary. I surprised Fender has not capitalized on this yet.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I think it is on a DVD that they are using. It was shown at the Custom Shop clinic this year.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Cool, it's nice to hear something good about Fender. Frankly, I thought the Fender buyout would be a good thing. Keep the same builders and give them better equipment to work with, sounds good.
                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                  Cool, it's nice to hear something good about Fender. Frankly, I thought the Fender buyout would be a good thing. Keep the same builders and give them better equipment to work with, sounds good.

Comment

Indeed, it is an interesting little clip. I don't know if the slow-talker does much for the content but it's always interesting to hear Grover Jackson talking about the old days.
                    My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                      Nice, thanks for posting! Someone ought to put a DVD out on a documentary. I surprised Fender has not capitalized on this yet.
                      You have not heard of the legacy series? They are capitalizing so hard they are not moving any merchandise, unless you are talking about them making and selling a DVD.

Comment

Cool vid. Is there anything with Mike Shannon in it? I'd like to hear what he has to say.
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                        X