Need KV2 Pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need KV2 Pics.

I need KV2 pics. Preferably looking for Black w/ Gold Pinstripe, White /w Black Pinstripe, black w/ white pinstripe. Basically, anything with pinstripes or Bevels. I can't seam to find any good pics of KV2's on google so I knew I could come here and give it a shot.

Originally posted by caraluzzo View Post
    I need KV2 pics. Preferably looking for Black w/ Gold Pinstripe, White /w Black Pinstripe, black w/ white pinstripe. Basically, anything with pinstripes or Bevels. I can't seam to find any good pics of KV2's on google so I knew I could come here and give it a shot.
    Btw, Sorry about the double post. I'm not sure how to delete the other one of this forum

Comment

Hey, did you ever resolve that bad V deal over on the Dean board?

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No, the problem was never solved. I haven't payed attention to what's going on over there in a while. Every once and a while I'll go by to check some topics, but other than that that's it.

Comment

Make it right.

Comment

Hi,

not the best pix but you can see bevels :

Comment

You can find KV pics in the gallery and on ebay
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Hey Mitch, thanks for the pics. That's one sweet guitar you have there.

I tried the gallary, but there aren't any good angles. Any other pics would be great. The main one I'm currently looking for now since I got the White/Black Bevels is the Black with Gold Pinstripes.

I appreciate the help.
                As for the Dean Forum thing, it's off subject, but I haven't checked things out there. Also, if I were to get ahold of him and send him some cash then it still wouldn't make anything change.

Comment

Google is your friend.

Comment

I didn't have any luck finding the black and gold King V on google. The color page on the jackson site has it as an option, but I'm finding it difficult finding a picture of it.

Comment

click resources then click on colours....

Comment

Okay, I'm retarded. I can't get any pics of a Black w/ Gold Pinstripe KV. It's starting to piss me off lol.

Comment

As for the Dean Forum thing, it's off subject, but I haven't checked things out there. Also, if I were to get ahold of him and send him some cash then it still wouldn't make anything change.

yes it would, you would have owed up to the problem and made it right.

..... make it right.

Comment

Hey Mitch, thanks for the pics. That's one sweet guitar you have there.

I tried the gallary, but there aren't any good angles. Any other pics would be great. The main one I'm currently looking for now since I got the White/Black Bevels is the Black with Gold Pinstripes.

I appreciate the help.
                            You are obviously not the type of person we want here on the JCF forum. Why don't you fuck off.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoholicSlag View Post
                              yes it would, you would have owed up to the problem and made it right.

..... make it right.
                              He'd rather run away. I bet he still posts there, just under a different user name or something. Weak.

Comment

Working...
                              X