Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caraluzzo View Post
    It's
    So I guess that means it's my responsibility for UPS to do there part of the work too?
    They did their part of the work. They delivered it. It's not their fault you were too lazy to pack it and could care less if it got broken.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
      I love this place!

I pity the fool who comes here and tries to fuck with us. :ROTF:

+1 I'm start'n to dig this place alot more.

It's nice to see the admins have your back on subjects like this.

Comment

I think it's nice to actually have active admins on a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
          I think it's nice to actually have active admins on a forum.
          +1

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Well, yeah, I had this kid pegged long ago. Way back on Post #3 I was being civil, because I have this unearned rep for "being mean to noobs" No, I am mean to trolls & dicks like this guy. So, thanks, Zeegs, for being the "meanie"
            Anytime Ron old pal. We can team up on the next one too.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Pretty much any picture of any kind of jackson guitar on these two lists

The Music Zoo is an Authorized Jackson Dealer! Shop for your Jackson Guitar on our site now, or visit our showroom on Long Island, New York! Jackson Guitars were started in 1980, as Grover Jackson took over the shop he worked at from Wayne Charvel. Soon after Jackson was started, a young guitarist by the name of Randy

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                It's not Billy's responsibility to wait on you while you settle a claim. He gets a refund and you get the claim money. That's how it works (officially).

Though I doubt you got anything due to insufficient packaging. Whodathunkit?
                Man, I had an issue where customs held up an RR24 I sold to a guy in England for 13 days even though I shipped 3-5 business days. I contacted the dude every day even if I had no news. He appreciated it as I know I would if there was a screw up with my guitar, regardless of the issue.

By the way, awesome tryzub avatar. Nice to see more Ukies!

Comment

I had a guitar get lost with fedex for over a month only to arrive broken. the guy who sent it was always on the phone with me and offered me right away my money back.

i (stupidly) kept the guitar and got it fixed out of my own pockets (after the month wait, i wanted it so bad, couldnt let it go!) but still....it's the sellers obligation to give you your money back if the shipper breaks it.

ps: hell yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                    I had a guitar get lost with fedex for over a month only to arrive broken. the guy who sent it was always on the phone with me and offered me right away my money back.

i (stupidly) kept the guitar and got it fixed out of my own pockets (after the month wait, i wanted it so bad, couldnt let it go!) but still....it's the sellers obligation to give you your money back if the shipper breaks it.

ps: hell yeah!
                    Caddy?

Comment

Working...
                    X