Demmelition V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demmelition V

Anyone know if they are going to go into production?

I used the search function but couldn't find anything.

I'm gas'n hard for one these.

Demmelition as in Phil Demmell of Machine Head, and his badass red KV2?

Have you got a picture of it?
    www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
    www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
    www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Comment

I want one.

Comment

so it is that Jackson! Freakin' sweet, if there's a japanese serie comming I certainly buy one
          www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
          www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
          www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

I like the original King V better, but that one looks good too. I hope it goes into production also. Variety of shapes and variations of each are one of the things that makes Jackson great. I hope they continue their creative legacy long into the future.

Comment

This has been talked about before and is going into production as the PD1. Search function worked for me.
              http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/sear...earchid=212724

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/sear...earchid=212726
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like the guitar. I would rather it had regular or reverse sharks though.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I said it before and I'll say it again. It looks like a KV is giving birth to another KV --> ugly.
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

that'd be cool but it looks like the bigger wings need to be a little bit longer
                    ----------
                    Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      This has been talked about before and is going into production as the PD1. Search function worked for me.
                      http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/sear...earchid=212724

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/sear...earchid=212726
                      Bad links...

I love it... PD1 so that makes it a USA model. I know I wont be able to afford it.
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

My initial thought is it's fugly. The wings look too skinny. I'd have to see one in person to decide whether I like or not Fat chance of that happening in this country. Ahhh dream on....
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                          Bad links...

I love it... PD1 so that makes it a USA model. I know I wont be able to afford it.
                          Hmm. That's weird. The links worked before.

I believe it's supposed to be a Japanese model just like the Mark Morton MM1 Dominion and the Kevin Bond Rhoads.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ah really? I always thought a 1 or 2 would denote USA made... well thats good to hear!
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

i think its cool, nice twist on an old design, plus its red, and we all know red ones go faster!

Comment

Working...
                              X