help i can't stop buying jacksons!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as you are not starving your family;
    Fett can help you stretch your grocery dollar more. He is the expert on cheap meat.

Comment

Originally posted by usmc50bmgsniper92 View Post
      man i got a bad case of GAS!! i bought my first jackson about a month ago and i'm hooked!!!! i can't stop buying them, i'm like a junkie lol. my old lady won't let me goto the music shop anymore because i tell her i'm going to buy some new strings and come back with a dinky! oh well what better way to blow my hard earned cash up on.
      by the way i love this site also.

happy new jackson owner.
      Welcome to JCF!

You have come to the right place.

What you described is the common thread that keep us together!

Comment

As one of the most rabid catchers of gas when it hit me in 2000, the wife will possibly leave you in the end, and you may go broke, and you may even stay married and have a cool relationship through it all, as long as you do everything exactly the opposite way I did it. For the ultimate pitfalls of gas, you can survive it all as long as you don't acquire any bad habits that can run between 2-500 dollars a day depending on what's going on that day besides the searching for great axes. If you keep it strictly to guitars, you'll be just ducky. PM me for any down the road possiblities that could hurt the beautiful feeling of acquiring guitars and i'll do my best to keep you clear of all the things that jeopardize the best disease on the planet, buying guitars at will. Welcome to the board, hope your intelligent, and you can pay me back with that intelligence as i have none and it can be a trade off-lol
        My advice on the continuity of gas and how to keep it going for your intelligence in return
        Deal?
        Talk soon.
        Tommy
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Welcome! There's always seems to be another guitar to learn about and buy another day.

Comment

Now look what you made me do! LOL http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200158609394

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMetal View Post

Oh poor you, having to put up with a good deal on a great guitar...

Nice one

Comment

As soon as I got my KB Rhoads I knew that I wanted a RR1T.

Comment

Do what I do and let her know that the guitars are not going anywhere.........but she can traded in at any moment.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMetal View Post
                    Very nice. The perfect Rhoads.

Good price too.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Jonttu View Post
                      I really can't see any problem here?
                      me neither. It's good for you to buy jacksons!

but to be honest; I have to deal with that "mother-thing" as well..
                      www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                      www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                      www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

but to be honest; I have to deal with that "mother-thing" as well..

Well... who doesn't...
                        I get the same angry look every time I mention buying a new guitar or some gear... But whatever... It's a problem when it is a problem, then, and only then I will consider doing something about it

Comment

Working...
                        X