Jackson gig bags for RR's etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson gig bags for RR's etc.

I know some of us have been waiting on these. Zzounds finally has them in stock..only the deluxe model so far, the standard model is still on order.

zZounds offers free shipping and no-interest payment plans on musical instruments and audio gear. Enjoy our low prices and excellent customer service!

Man ... I'd be worried to have a KV or a RR in a gigbag .... just ask'n for trouble IMHO.

Comment

I would never put a V in a gigbag..
      Last edited by AfterForever; 10-14-2007, 04:26 PM.
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Gig bags might not be a bad idea if your guitar isn't expensive. The KV and RR hardshell cases are heavy and bulky. They can be a real pain in the ass to carry up steep stairs, on busses, or through crowds etc.etc.

Comment

I had no problems getting my gigbag. TBH, I can't remember how long it took, but it wasn't an emergency. Cost me £45 for the thin one. Would've cost me near £60 for the 20mm thick one.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I wanted a gig bag to take to practice, which is about 100 yards from my house..you get tired of lugging those cases.

Comment

I have the cheaper version for my Kelly. It is OK, does the job, but it is a very basic gig bag with not too much padding. They could have put some more in the corner where the big pointy fins are holding.

But as a few said previously, I hate bulky cases when only traveling to my rehearsal space, and once you are there, you can fold in half your gig bag...

I don't know for you but if you like the "practical" side of a gig bag, I would say go for it and if you have the money, get the more expensive one... If, you only want something to carry your guitar, get the cheapo one.

Hope it helps.
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

When I had my RR2, I used a bass gig bag that looked virtually identical to the Jackson bags at Zzounds. Guitar Center had "accidentally" sold the original case, and I needed something ASAP for taking it to practice and such. No problems with just the bag, although I'd want a case for gigs.
                sigpic

Comment

I've no problems using a gig bag if its padded enough. Sometimes you can't take a case because they are too big and awkward.

Comment

I just bought a bag for my RR24, from RITTER, But I'm gonna protect the wings with something soft 'cause I'm afraid the zipper wil damage the gloss
                    www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                    www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                    www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Working...
                    X