endorsement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    Can't you just show up unannounced at their lobby with a guitar and a battery powered amp and rock their asses?
    Looks like im gonna be in "The Front Row" !! Hello Kitty...and the
    Roland Micro Cube~! They wont believe how i can play the last 1/2
    of eruption !! :ROTF:

Comment

This may seem like a dumb question, but what's the big allure of an endorsement? From what I've read it seems Jackson is rather stingy with endorsements.......I'd rather just avoid all the paperwork and pay for and play what I want to.

Comment

you guys don't have endorsements? I thought it was one of the benefits of signing on to the JCF....
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          you guys don't have endorsements? I thought it was one of the benefits of signing on to the JCF....
          I got mine. Free custom shop guitars and dates with Jenna Jameson anytime I want.

You guys got robbed.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
            This may seem like a dumb question, but what's the big allure of an endorsement? From what I've read it seems Jackson is rather stingy with endorsements.......I'd rather just avoid all the paperwork and pay for and play what I want to.
            I'd be happy to just have my name on their site under the artist . But that's never gonna happen .

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              Member Annah is endorsed I believe.

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72588
              +1 Me endorsed? Never happen
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                Member Annah is endorsed I believe.

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72588
                Annah is cool............I have lost track of her in April, anyone seen her around?
                "Everything is bigger in Texas"

Comment

She has been around. Her band just had a review on blabbermouth a few weeks ago.
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

FYI, Jackson artist relations got fenderized.... It is nearly impossible to actually get an endorcement deal with them. Once you start the process, you'll ifnd out very quickly, that they'll just try and SELL you stuff....

Comment

I obivously can't speak for him, but that is the feel I get from Chris Caffery (who just moved to Dean). He had loved Jackson, but out of the blue posted on his boards that it was just time to move on. Seems like he felt he was getting this same deaf ear.

Comment

Aw, no more Santa Rhoads on the TSO tour?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Forgot to add, that a lot of the jackson employees are NOT happy about this at all, but there isnt anything they can do- it's a fmic problem.

Comment

He may whip it out, seeing that he used a lot of Gibsons even while he was with Jackson, but he is in love with Dean now (he mentions them in almost every post now). He has a custom he's calling "The Wizard" that'll be ready in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                              If esp gave me free axes I'd jump ship.
                              Exactly. ESP is too stingy with endorsements either. Seems like every kid on the block endorses them :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                                I'd be happy to just have my name on their site under the artist . But that's never gonna happen .
                                dont say it'll never happen...it did to me...fact is tho...and lots dont want to hear this...if they are interested in you they will find you...they pay alot closer attention around here than most people think...d.m.
                                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
                                X