No announcement yet.

New Stuff from Mike Learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice stuff, good to know that things will progress where they left off!

Comment

The art is awesome as per usual, cool to see some of the "one off" body styles in there too like the Death Kelly and the King Kelly

Comment

Great art, but am I the only one who noticed the Dancer's left boot is a dick?
        I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cdwillis View Post
          Great art, but am I the only one who noticed the Dancer's left boot is a dick?
          Is a clever subliminal message :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            My favorite! Awesome work Mike!
            +1
            HIGHLY MODDED Peavey Ultra Plus 120
            Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt Amp
            (2)Vader 2x12 Cabs
            Late 80's-early 90's Ibanez Tubescreamer
            Boss TU-2
            2005 Jackson SLSMG Soloist
            1986 Black Cherry Charvel Model 4
            1988 Blue Charvel Model 3DR

Comment

Damn Mike! Great work!

I really dig "Hell and back" way cool.... I did 6 yrs in the mil, lost a number of friends....

Just an FYI, normally the boots are set at the bottom of the rifle too though.

Killer work as usual bro!

Julian

Comment

I wish FMIC would work something out with Microsoft/Bungie (or vice versa) to let Learn do some Halo 3 inspired Soloists.

Comment

I wish FMIC would work something out with Microsoft/Bungie (or vice versa) to let Learn do some Halo 3 inspired Soloists.
                  Bah, microsoft just wanted to cut off ID software by having a first-person game with the character in green armor & helmet (like the one in the original Doom) just while they were working on doom3.... so all the newbies would think ID copied from MS and not the other way around. Sooooo, ID had to change their character for doom3.

Anyway, no one -ever- benefits from doing business with microsoft... except microsoft.
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Finally, a cool lefty. I'd love to add that one to my collection.

joe...
                    www.godwentpunk.com
                    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Wow, that redhead one is stunning!

Comment

Working...
                      X