My Family Members and Relatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Family Members and Relatives

I guess I should do an Introduction since I never have. I've Been playing and Writing again after a ten year Brain Fart, I just got bored with it and lost all motivation, so I started playing golf and got good at that, and alas I came back to my one true love. Long overdue

My Fav, it's name is LILY F 40 after an old friend. S/N 6265

And some cheap stuff.
    Last edited by jacksoncsplayer; 10-26-2007, 07:19 PM.

Rev HS, Rev Sharkies...nice!
    Nice family, JCS.
    I notice you like to keep your pencil cup on the floor, like me.
    It just makes it hard to pick them up while wearing shoes, though.:ROTF:
    Caveman joke. Sorry.

Comment

Got the joke LOL!!!:ROTF: You paint anything yet?

Comment

Still working on getting the Ibanez RB together so I can scrape up funds.

Dental work...I got a piece of food stuck in between a molar and the gum, and they want to say it's gum disease. I had this happen twice. So I am there for a diagnosis and a cleaning, and 800 dollars later, they want to set up another appointment. Fuggem. I'm getting a second opinion. So, it will probably be after the first of the year. I get another bonus, then.

Painting: I want to set it up right, as meager as it will be. I'll do it with funding from other work and projects for now. Thanks for your help, you've been great.

Comment

Right on, anytime I can help let me know. I may be getting some DEMO product in the next couple weeks, if I do i'll meet you somewhere and give it to you. Probly primer and clears.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
            Right on, anytime I can help let me know. I may be getting some DEMO product in the next couple weeks, if I do i'll meet you somewhere and give it to you. Probly primer and clears.
            I'd definitely go to Myrtle Beach. Just give me a shout. I'd like to see what the Borroughs and Chapin people did with the remains of the Pavilion. I was hoping they would keep the beach side of the boardwalk intact, and not mess with the Bowery. But I fear I hope too much.

Comment

Working...
            X