Clear All

Re: Remember that Jackson ad?

Someone better post this!

James

Comment

spic

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just got this from Kevin on this ad:

I LOVED THAT ONE! I was told I'd piss off a few too many with the "evolution" thing because of religious reasons and the half naked woman but hey, it was my job to piss some of them off. It made them talk and I really don't think it offended anyone.

Have you seen the new slogan? Tools for the soul? Eh. That's more of the direction we were going with the sweetone guitars but the Jackson deal was always just make it rock. I did one for Charvel that was Live Fast, Play Hard but it never went anywhere. The brand name was a real hard sell, especially with that headstock.

Oh, there's a nude version of that ad as well. I'll dig round the office here and see if I can locate it. Different woman but very hot... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ April 23, 2003, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

if you get that add, please post it if its ok for the admins, if not, i'll give you my email address so you can send me it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . oh and by the way, i dont think she actually has the guitar on her, it kinda looks small, and check out the strap, sorry if that was obvious, or if im wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X