X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
    Look up ^^^

Da man himself just said it so look it up
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

In your first post you said soloists and dk2s. Those stores should have dk2s or will be getting some for christmas. soloist are hard to come by in store stock especially if you are looking for US. jcguitars (algonquin)has a few kahlered 80's ones listed on there website. If you like your teachers just buy online from one of the dealers listed here and you will get it lower than MAP, pay no shipping, or sales tax.

Comment

GC

GC... Yeah I all know most of us hate the place because of some of the idiots that work there, but they will move inventory around for customers. My local GC will check to see if there's inventory at other stores and have it shipped in so I can check things out.

Speak their language, act professional and they will do what they can to make a sale. They also will match or beat any price with the right pitch from you. For instance, in my experience, I can get a low price that, when combined with CA sales tax, meets or slightly beats any out of state price.

I don't want to sound like I pimp for GC (believe me I loathe the place), but the fact is they have massive inventory and a 30 day return policy.
        Last edited by åron; 11-10-2007, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Welcome from a also. You've joined a great place.
          Turn that Sh......... down!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
            thanks

Comment

I was in this situation a few weeks ago. Some local JCF'ers might be able to direct you to a store that has stock. While you wait, just call every store you'd be willing to drive to and ask them. I only found two KE2 Kellys in L.A. I would think you'd have more luck with SL's and DK's even in Chicago. The Hollywood GC was in no hurry to match even MAP price and they didn't have the right answers to my special order concerns so I went with Matt's (look up again). Good luck and welcome!

Comment

There is an sl2h in the arlington heights store.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                  HEY! Newbies aren't allowed to welcome other newbies, now get back in your cell!!
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                    There is an sl2h in the arlington heights store.
                    dont buy it please

Comment

Working...
                    X