• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this one I googled:

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv...m_b374e0b6.jpg

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv...m_68992e8c.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tanpsi View Post
      Any one remember this Charvel 1 Hum white tele that was on here?
      Maple or rosewood fretboard?
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
        Maple or rosewood fretboard?
        I think it was rosewood, it might have been on some other site, I think it was a very recent custom shop, very simple and clean looking.

Comment

Shawn has one with a rosewood fretboard. I have one that has a flamed maple fretboard.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Cool!, like I said I'm happy with my PS4, but if were to get a custom guitar it would be a 24 fret tele body with a pointy speed profile,

If I would get 1 it would be the practical HSH black with rosewood, If I were to get a couple more I might go crazy with some single Hum maple boarded "Hot Rods"
            In a couple bold colors: Yellow, Sky blue, Lime Green,
            Some one should add a tele body to the custom shop generator!

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
              hmmm i like that, wish there was a telly option in the CS generator
              Well, someday, there might be.

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

How's this one. It's a parts mutt tele thinline with a birdseye neck from a `83 San Dimas Charvel.

The Headstock has been broken off and repaired. You can still see the crack coming out from underneigth the truss rod cover. I cleaned the paint off and haven't bothered to repaint it since the natural birdseye looks so good. I'll likely re-logo it one of these days.
                Every time I bring it out I get a double take from people. They don't know what to expect (rock, country, metal, or chicken-picken) until I start ripping it up with distortion. I'd have to say the neck is one of the best necks I've ever played.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                  Shawn has one with a rosewood fretboard. I have one that has a flamed maple fretboard.
                  Hey Tekky! Tekky is a mega website hero to me, give him a shout if you ever need IT work done....

Actually, mine is ebony with a crazy birdseye neck.

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Just awesome Shawn! nice guitar!

Comment

Working...
                    X