Warren Interview in new Guitar Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Interview in new Guitar Player

Serious interview talking about the history of RATT and how he wrote solos and stuff. Also talks about all his guitars. Pretty in-depth.
    Very cool- seeing he doesn't do lots of interviews.
    Go get it.
    Strat God Music
    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

I opened mine up last Friday and thought it was cool to see Warren doing an interview. Also, the latest Guitar Edge had a big thing on 80s hair with a lot of Warren quotes and what not. Sadly they neglected to mention Chris Holmes

Comment

Warren's a really good guitar player and it's good to see him get some recognition he deserves.
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Hey everyone,
        What issue?
        It isn't the December issue.

Comment

Ok found out in another thread Jan issue.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
            I opened mine up last Friday and thought it was cool to see Warren doing an interview. Also, the latest Guitar Edge had a big thing on 80s hair with a lot of Warren quotes and what not. Sadly they neglected to mention Chris Holmes
            Has Chris Holmes ever gotten any reconition? I saw Ratt and Armored Saint open for W.A.S.P. at Perkins Palace back in (I think) 1984. All I can say is "WOW"! Chris Holmes was a great, crazy player.

Funny story, the week before I saw Quiot Riot and opening for them was a unknown Swed named Yngwie in Steeler. I saw Steeler and W.A.S.P. so many times after that I can't even count them all.

Comment

Working...
            X