These hangers aren't for clothes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BCB View Post
    The Hercules stands are pretty bitchin too.

Havent seen those! That is a great design too...i'll have to check em
    out. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
      +1

And what's with all the "cut my strings" talk? This way I have a weapon if someone attacks me.
      Well, it's just a thing that annoys me a lot, it looks bad and it takes about 10 seconds to cut them off.

Comment

THe hercules ground stands are the best i've come across! I have one for every guitar. Wouldnt trust the wall mounts. Id be soooo sad if paint chipped on any of my guitars

Comment

Originally posted by BCB View Post
          The Hercules stands are pretty bitchin too.

that kv is awesoem

Comment

Here's a picture I snapped this morning:

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

whoa.....

That gray one in the middle wih a red stripe.... is that a "roswell double-kellyrhoads"???
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                Here's a picture I snapped this morning:

So the guitars are pretty much awesome, but where have i seen that cutout before? *thinks to rons avatar*
                DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                  whoa.....

That gray one in the middle wih a red stripe.... is that a "roswell double-kellyrhoads"???
                  I'm not sure, but i've got a hunch that this model was called the "disruptor". I think I read that somewhere ... correct me if i'm wrong :X

Comment

whoa.....

It's a Jackson Disrupter prototype. Designed by Amir Derakh of Rough Cutt/Orgy.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Hey I'm on Tim's wall!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Szostak View Post
                        So the guitars are pretty much awesome, but where have i seen that cutout before? *thinks to rons avatar*
                        hummm.... after a personal in-depth investigation, i've come to the conclusion, that....

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Hey I'm on Tim's wall!
                        you're right!
                        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]

Comment

btw szostak, awesome guitar work on "divide this land" tunes. Just wondering, the name wouldn't be a political/separatist thing by any chance?

The "truth and decay" page seems to be down....

Comment

btw szostak, awesome guitar work on "divide this land" tunes. Just wondering, the name wouldn't be a political/separatist thing by any chance?

The "truth and decay" page seems to be down....
                            hey, thanks for checkin' it out

yea, you got me ... the truth and decay one doesn't even exist yet . we were planning on recording and getting stuff up sooner than this, so i put it there thinking they'd be up by the time anyone checked it lol

but uh, with divide this land, it isn't so much a seperatist thing as it a personal thing. man has always tried to seperate, divide and portion everything they own and i just found that fitting to my lyrical style.

Comment

Working...
                            X