Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone knows what is coming from Jackson for 2008?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows what is coming from Jackson for 2008?

I was thinking about this, NAMM 08 isn't too far away, so anyone has ideas of what we can expect from Jackson in 2008?

I'd like some more body shape with the maple necks... And also, with EMGs...
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

I've heard nothing tangible in terms of production guitars - rumours of the Demmelition series being released and then possibly (hopefully!) an Adrian Smith model but that's about it.
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yeah, the Phil Demmel PD-1 is supposed to come out (probably an import like the Mark Morton and Kevin Bond models).
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Higher prices, fewer options, same as last year

Seriously, I'm hoping for a WRMG with a maple board and black fins and black binding.

Or maybe a WAMG (MG series WarAngel with 2 hums and 3x3 head)
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

How about the Charvel Time Machine Closet Classic?

Comment

My guess is price inflation, much more expensive shipping, half the guitars can't be shipped to Canada, & fmic telling the few remaining jackson endorsers to fuck off.
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
              My guess is price inflation, much more expensive shipping, half the guitars can't be shipped to Canada, & fmic telling the few remaining jackson endorsers to fuck off.
              ***** most likely true... another thing is this disposable company
              world is that FMIC sells to a foreign company, like every other Company
              has! Buy cutting costs, and screwing over the little guy, they have
              trimmed up and made themselves healthy looking for a buy out.
              Either that..or Jackson still holds completed guitars for another 7 months
              before shipping them!

Comment

I would kill for a 7 string SLSMG.

Comment

Originally posted by Codyyy View Post
                  Yes sir, you have good taste

Comment

I hope they release a Warrior and/or a Kelly in the 6 or 700 dollar range with a TOM or Kahler

Comment

Originally posted by Codyyy View Post
                      I wouldn't kill for one, but I'd certainly buy it if it came out. I'll let you do the dirty work.

Comment

The Kevin Bond is suppose to come out with some new colors and talks of a Floyd but Floyd may not happen anytime soon.

Comment

The RR24 will come in 'a new flavor' based on what I heard...

I think I read somewhere on here from an official that 2008 will be a big Jackson year.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantBaba View Post
                            I hope they release a Warrior and/or a Kelly in the 6 or 700 dollar range with a TOM or Kahler
                            omg, agreed
                            DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Even though its nto Jackson, Charvel is going to role out a new MIJ Model with Duncans, an OFR, and San Dimas neck profile for under 900 I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X