No announcement yet.

N00blet. Thought I'd introduce myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N00blet. Thought I'd introduce myself.

Hi all. New to the boards so thought I'd introduce myself and my axes.

Been into Jacksons since I saw pics of Mustaine and Friedman in a metal mag when I was about 17. 10 years later I cant play like them, but at least I've got some Cool Jacksons.

My 1st ever Jackson. JRR 94 In the process of refinishing it

Truckster?

Little mod to make playing it sat down easier.

2nd Jackson. Mutt Kelly Reverse which started as a PS6T. Since added an Original Floyd, Duncan TB5/SH2N pickups, reverse sharkie/headstock neck.

Last edited by Zabel Zarock; 11-27-2007, 04:51 PM.

3rd Jackson. Big guns out now. Silver Sparkle/Black bevels KV2. Being a Mustaine fan I HAD to get a silver KV.

And me playing the thing just for good measure!

Finally, latest aquisition.

I love the matching headstock

This was an absolute steal. The rear upper fin has chipped through to the wood and has been touched in, but luckily the trans finish is spotless so it should hopefully be an easy repair.

Sorry for the long posts but I figured where else can I get away with posting some Jackson love!

Comment

Nice collection...

Welcome...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Good god man! I love that KV2!!!!

Nice gear you have there and nice to have another Megadeth fan around. You can never have to many of those.

Welcome!

Zombie

Comment

Trans black KILLS

Welcome.
          Sam

Comment

Killer intro!

Comment

Hey welcome, die hard Megadeth - Mustaine fan(boy) here also! I like that KV2 a lot, and I like those leather pants, looks metal!!
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Thanks guys.

I'm also a die hard Megadeth/Mustaine fan. I moderate over at the official forums under a different name tho.

Comment

from one n00b to another, welcome man

Comment

Nice choice of guitars, and great pics! More pics would have been fine with me. Welcome.

Comment

i must add, your KV2 is the f'n shizzit. I want one so bad in gun metal grey but I cant find one anywhere. Just black, white or blue ghost flame. Ive thought of ordering one from my local dealer but I dont want to wait. O well I guess I will have to break down soon enough.

Comment

Welcome, Nice KV2!

Comment

Welcome! Nice opening post and great collection!
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Cool collection! Welcome to the forum. That silver KV2 rocks!!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man, great Jacksons! Plus you look like Nuno Bettencourt, so you MUST
                              be a great player! Welcome to the board. Lets see some pics
                              of those projects when completed? Im 53, and im a Mega fan too!

Comment

Working...
                              X