I am super tempted to snag a KV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am super tempted to snag a KV2

well, Im in a bit of a dilemma. I recently came to owning a large amount of money and have been buying gear like crazy. In the last 3 months I have bought a RR1 used for $1150, a ESP M-II for $1100 or so, a dual rec for $1700 or so, and a Mark IV for $1850. That is a lot of freakin money, but I have a chance to get a snow white KV2 that I am just dying to have. This would be my last gear purchase for a very LOOOOONGGG time. Dont get me wrong, I have money in savings and stocks, and I can afford the guitar at the moment, but Im just not sure I can justify buying so much stuff lately. I did just get the RR1 like last week. God GAS sucks so bad right now. Ive finally been able to afford gear I have always wanted but am very hesitant to buy it all. Thoughts? Feelings?

You have the money, you have the chance and most importantly you have the GAS. 'nuff said...

Comment

If you can afford it , go for it, if nothing else the guilt will stem your GAS.

for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
        If you can afford it , go for it, if nothing else the guilt will stem your GAS.

for a while!
        ya well I just bought it. 2-6 days UPS Ground

Comment

well done!

just remember to post the pics when it arrives!

Comment

Snow white V's rock!!!
            Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

You're asking the JCF to talk you out of getting a Jackson and giving no good reasons. I think you knew the answer in advance. Congrats on the buying spree.
              Last edited by Bri; 11-28-2007, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I've come to the conclusion I really don't need any more guitars.. I got 5; 3 of which are any good. I think I can actually fight the GAS pretty good
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                  I've come to the conclusion I really don't need any more guitars.. I got 5; 3 of which are any good. I think I can actually fight the GAS pretty good
                  You won't be saying that in a month or so when you feel the urge to get a new guitar
                  Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Ah-fuggit, get the King!!!!The stocks are in the shitter anyway!!

A~
                    All hail the 'King'
                    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Sell the ESP and get a soloist now!!
                      I love admins!

Comment

Go for it!!! Best investment for $$$ IMO!!!!
                        Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Comment

Originally posted by AlTheHell View Post
                          Go for it!!! Best investment for $$$ IMO!!!!
                          haha maybe if youre in Germany. Though here in the states I guess resale isnt too bad. I dont buy guitars with turn around value in my head though, I buy them because I want to play the hell out of them. Hot Damn I love me some Jacksons. Best guitars in the world if you ask me.

Comment

Glad you bought it. Opportunities don't always come around.

I was given some money for my 40th Birthday to get my house fixed up. I spent it on guitars. No regrets.

Enjoy the KV.

Comment

Congrats on the KV. It's a real eye catcher of an axe.

A few months ago my band opened for Danny Vaughn (Ex Tyketto) and all the other guitarists from the bands we were on with wanted to have a look at it.

Be sure to post some pictures up when you get it!

Comment

Working...
                              X