Old Jacksons Doug Aldrich used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Jacksons Doug Aldrich used

Anyone know where I can find any of these?

Last edited by RhoadsLeeLynch; 12-08-2007, 12:53 PM.

I've seen one for sale in japan - check out the yahoo auctions...
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Thanks. I checked Ebay. Didn't find anything there maybe they are on Yahoo.

Comment

Good luck - those aren't current production.

Comment

Be patient and sit back and wait for one to show up on ebay.

Comment

Yeah I know. These are really old. It would be a nice addition to my small but growing guitar collection. I'm deciding between a Charvel Retro Star, Doug Aldrich Physco Y-O and an ESP- Kamikaze.

Comment

was doug aldrich in lion?

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                was doug aldrich in lion?

Comment

I am a really big fan of all of Doug's work. My favorite album he appeared on was DIO's Killing The Dragon. On the House Of Lords album Sahara he actually played about 90% of the guitars on the album but was only credited as a guest musician.

Comment

Originally posted by RhoadsLeeLynch View Post
                    I am a really big fan of all of Doug's work. My favorite album he appeared on was DIO's Killing The Dragon. On the House Of Lords album Sahara he actually played about 90% of the guitars on the album but was only credited as a guest musician.
                    He says he performed guitarwork on 90% of the album, NOT that he played 90% of the guitars. Not sure if that is in fact a huge difference, but it certainly could be. Grapevine in effect

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
                      He says he performed guitarwork on 90% of the album, NOT that he played 90% of the guitars. Not sure if that is in fact a huge difference, but it certainly could be. Grapevine in effect
                      Well I am also pretty sure he played every solo. You can hear his style on every song except for the one Rick Nielson wrote. I forgot the name right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X