Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrDoug View Post
    You killjoy Sully.

I like Randy's control knob layout and switch location better than the standard RR models. I am seriously considering relocating the controls in my RR3 when I do the paint this spring. I have learned to avoid the knobs when jamming, but it is still a pain in the ass when I randomly hit them. If I do move them, I will get a new mounting plate made. No hole plugs for me.

Great pics Sully!
    Yea I like his layout too. I't looks like he loved his les Paul layout.

Comment

damn thats sweet

Comment

Hi Everyone, It's been a while. I jump in and out and try to keep up with everything thats going on but with work and the family time is really thin.

I just wanted to bring up the six guitar DCGL run with TOM bridges. and out of the six mine is the only all mahogony one. Jason and I set up ther initial order and I specified all mahogony. Here is a pic.

EJ

Comment

hey EJ! it's been a long time, man!
          how's the big proto red treatin' ya?

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
            hey EJ! it's been a long time, man!
            how's the big proto red treatin' ya?

sully
            Hi Sully! Big Red Proto is doing fine. I take her out and play her as much as possable along with the rest of the bunch. I've been so busy with work and family. My kids are 7 and 3 now. Remember my post on my son who was born at 24 weeks? Well he is doing great . We took our daughter to her first concert this year. TSO at Mohegan Sun in CT and guess what. She was the lucky one who received the autographed guitar with all the members signatures . Not bad for her first concert. It was great she was quiet for three hours. That was a first as well . I also picked up a few Deans this year. Damn G.A.S. never goes away. Whn I get time to take some pics I'll post them. How is everthing goin with you?

EJ

Comment

all's great over here, thanks! glad that your son is doing well, and you're right; what a great first concert for your daughter! you've set some pretty high expectations for her; "but daddy, why didn't i get a guitar this time?"

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Bump it again.. Too Many Cool RR's here...

LTD

Sully, Good luck w/ your LTD.. I hope they do a Great Job

Comment

GTarman68, what number LTD is that you have there? Just wondering. Nice LTD btw!
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                  X