Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 4 weeks and 13 days in Customs, look what finally came home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 4 weeks and 13 days in Customs, look what finally came home!

My beautiful 1993 Jackson RR EX PRO:

This thing is in mint condition. I swear someone bought it and put it away for safe keeping. I have waited 15 years for this guitar, and now it is here. If any of you read my 1st Intro Thread (http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...ghlight=Zombie ) you will understand how important this thing is to me.

I will be buried with it!

By the way, my other Jackson RR has arrived and I am going to pick it up tomorrow.

Zombie

4 weeks and 13 days? Has the sliding Dollar affected the calendar as well???
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
      4 weeks and 13 days? Has the sliding Dollar affected the calendar as well???
      Sorry, I mean 4 weeks to get here, but it spent 13 days in customs. Canada Post is really backed up right now because Canadians are buying tons of stuff from the States with the improved dollar. Customs is pretty bunged up right now.

I don't care, I have it now!

Zombie

Comment

A dream come true huh? Glad you are happy.

Comment

That's a very cool finish. Congrats!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            That's a very cool finish. Congrats!
            Thanks Boys,

I know the finish isn't for everyone, but to each their own.

Zombie

Comment

Glad you got it in the end! Enjoy!

Comment

My first Jackson was one exactly like that.
                Congrats on finally recieving her!

Comment

Sweet finish. Congrats...
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Congrats! Thats a killer finish! Hope you can get your bass!!

Comment

REALLY dig that finish, i love seeing it on stage. Play 'em good!
                      DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Originally posted by tiny_ty313 View Post
                        Congrats! Thats a killer finish! Hope you can get your bass!!
                        Thanks for the comments!

I got my other Rhoads on Tuesday. It came badly abused and filthy. I cleaned for 3 hours and besides the dings, it doesn't look half bad. I thought it would sound like crap but it sounds great! It is my beater guitar now.

Kudos to Jackson for making a guitar that even in rough shape still sounds great!

Zombie

Comment

I know what you mean I just got a Charvel 650XL from the States and you think you are never going to get it. But you know I have had better luck with USPS and Canada post than UPS. They cut your heart out with fees and Taxs. The best way for me is to ship to Buffalo and go pic up myself. It is a hour and a half drive there and back but that way you deal with customs yourself. I do not bullshit about the price and I can go and get it pretty much with in a couple of days. I love your guitar man it looks sweet!
                          Dogue

Comment

Working...
                          X