Winter NAMM 2008 Guitars from Mike Learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by devastone View Post
    Great stuff Mike, Uncle Sam is finally starting to show his age I was talking to Jason at DCGL on Saturday and he showed me these guitars on this here web thingy, nice work.

I still gotta stop by sometime with some porter (sorry, this fall got insanely busy and flew by), still a pathetic excuse since I'm only about 2 miles up the road from you in the metropolis of Erie. I found some Pipeline Porter from Hawaii at County Line Liquor the other night, good stuff, I'll pick some more up. What ya doin' Thursday after work?

So, how do you guys like this CO winter? A little different than Phoenix huh?

Talk to you soon,
    Roger

Oh yeah, Slash, I bought maple body #706 from you. I put a maple Warmoth neck on it and a JB with an A2 magnet in it, sounds killer.
    My ears were burning again....

Roger, send me some pics of it when you get a chance. I like to see the finished guitar

Comment

• Denny, I e-mailed you a couple.

-R

Comment

• hey mike i just wanna say i love your work, i currently own the toxic flames king v and its awsome, i get so many compliments on it when people see it.
        it says concept 4 on the back and im wondering what that means exactly.
        heres a pic, im pretty sure its the only one you did like it.

i also used to own a tribal flames kelly #5 but i sold it for the toxic v.

Comment

• Originally posted by xDEATHSTARx View Post
          hey mike i just wanna say i love your work, i currently own the toxic flames king v and its awsome, i get so many compliments on it when people see it.
          it says concept 4 on the back and im wondering what that means exactly.
          heres a pic, im pretty sure its the only one you did like it.

i also used to own a tribal flames kelly #5 but i sold it for the toxic v.
          At one time with Jackson, they would send me guitars to put spec or prototype graphics on. This would be done to guage interest amongst dealers. I would get 5 or 6 at a time to try out stuff that I had done on the Generator. Some would turn into runs. But that program got the big Kabosh when Mike Eldred took over. Now things are different and you may be seeing more graphic development in this fashion. So, that guitar is a one off. It has not been duplicated.
          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

• thats good to know mike, i think its one of the coolest designs you have done, i also loved the skull statue of liberty, the mig 3 and zombie sam, they were all pretty cool.

Comment

• Yeah the mig with the zombis are really cool

Mike,
              I have always been impressed by your work , it's amazing.

Too bad I live in France
              Perhaps If I buy a guitar in United state it can pass in your hands

Comment

• Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Comment

• Just one of the many reasons I missed this place....Mike, as always, your imagination is amazing and your talent is just unreal.
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                  X