OK, you can try the new Guitar Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, you can try the new Guitar Gen

Since the new guitar generator issue was raised several times during the now infamous and now deleted "Paid membership" thread, I thought I'd give everyone an opportunity to see what the new generator looks like.

The thread to my site where this can be purchased is in the dealer section of the forum, for those who are interested.

Here is a link to the new generator, the Explorer shape only.

- Eric
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Very nice...
    -Rick

Comment

Zoinks
      Last edited by ADR; 12-20-2007, 05:54 PM.
      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

i don;t know if it is bad time to mention it but your flame maple headstock has a weird plum color tone to it. other than that neat-o.
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
          i don;t know if it is bad time to mention it but your flame maple headstock has a weird plum color tone to it. other than that neat-o.
          It just has a little different hue than the natural quilted maple, and the shading on the headstock makes it look darker than the body. Compare to rjohnstone's quilted Kelly above:

I was at the mercy of the best large, clear pic of natural flame maple I could find on the interweb. I just got REALLY lucky finding that superb shot of the quilted maple. What can you do.

- E.
          Last edited by AlexL; 12-20-2007, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Hey man, I love the generator disc I bought!!! (I play with it all day long at work... ) Wondering about another version with burst type finishes...??? Any plans for future??? Kinda like the Kisekae thing... (which I don't really like so much, other than the burst options...)

Just wond'rin...
            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
              Hey man, I love the generator disc I bought!!! (I play with it all day long at work... ) Wondering about another version with burst type finishes...??? Any plans for future??? Kinda like the Kisekae thing... (which I don't really like so much, other than the burst options...)

Just wond'rin...
              Haven't figured out how to do bursts dynamically yet - I wonder if the kisekae site is doing them using image files instead of dynamically generating them... that would be a royal PIA.

I'll visit the issue again at some point. It's the only thing, in my opinion, that I haven't been able to better over the kisekae.

- E.

Comment

Only thing I see missing is body binding. Other than that, its awesome!!
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                  Only thing I see missing is body binding. Other than that, its awesome!!
                  Body binding is in there; it's considered a stencil. Go to the Stencils option, and it's right after "Bengal".

- E.

Comment

Oh schaweet!!!! Ive been meaning to order it from ya when I have a few extra $$$ in the ol' PayPal acct.
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Interesting that you'd pick a shape Jackson can't build - you tease!

Seriously, the new Generator is well worth buying. Just watch out - you'll end up designing a sweet Custom and then have it built

I think the bursts could be done dynamically using a semi-transparent overlay that has color-changing options connected to it. Maybe as a mask layer with adjustable opacity and colors?
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        Interesting that you'd pick a shape Jackson can't build - you tease!

Seriously, the new Generator is well worth buying. Just watch out - you'll end up designing a sweet Custom and then have it built

I think the bursts could be done dynamically using a semi-transparent overlay that has color-changing options connected to it. Maybe as a mask layer with adjustable opacity and colors?
                        Haven't tried it in Flash 8 with the new color object class, but in the other versions, every time I tried importing a movie clip as a mask with semi transparent overlay, the clip loses the trasparency property and it comes out as solid.

I so want a Jackson Explorer; so I'm also teasing myself by making those options available!

- E.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                          Oh schaweet!!!! Ive been meaning to order it from ya when I have a few extra $$$ in the ol' PayPal acct.
                          All major credit cards are accepted; you don't even need a paypal account!

- E.

Comment

I'm going to cheat and post a guitar from the full version. A Star with a Y2K head stock.

The CS Generator will give you GAS!.I don't even like stars!

Comment

Here is another one from the full version. I can dream about getting this one day.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X