IT'S HERE !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S HERE !

Do yourself a favor and buy a kv-2. Best sounding best playing guitar EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1. oh god i am loving every minute of it. the only mods i have to make are strap locks and i need to set the trem for Eb tuning . Pics will follow as soon as i pic up my digi cam

Re: IT\'S HERE !

Yeh pics!!!! i'm gonna get a kv2 in white with black bevels as soon as i have the dow. i hope you post pics soon!

Comment

I can host for you if you need:

[email protected]

Comment

No pics yet? That's the rule...no talking about any new axes unless you've got photos to back them up
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

That, and if we don't see pics in two weeks the guitar becomes property of the JCF, and we all trade off ownership.

Comment

That's cool that you got your guitar. Im trying to save up for a SL2H. Even if my family offered to get it for me, which is NOT going to happen do to financial situations, I want to buy mine with my own money I earned. Knowing that I worked for it, I will probably take better care of it, and have more of a pride thing. I can also brag to my cousin, because his parents say they are tight on money but they buy him a drum set and a PA system just because he played a stupid little hillbilly 4H barn once. Then he tryes to tell me im spoiled. I better stop before I type a whole page. Congratulations and get the pics up!

Comment

Working...
            X