A beautiful RR1 on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the JCF!

You got a guitar you really wanted. Most of us have to settle for something slightly less than what we really wanted, so

I think it looks great. I wish they would have rear mounted the controls though. I suppose that would have kicked the price even higher.

Comment

That there's one fine bitchin' axe! Welcome to the forum, very nice entrance post!
      There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Welcome and congratulations on your score. I'd have opted for black hardware and lose the trans finish under the flames. But what's important is that YOU like it and feel it was worth the price you paid.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Flames are fine but Dont like the color combo.Love the reverse headstock

Comment

Originally posted by Tonelover View Post
            Thanks for the welcome and comments. I can't wait to get it. If you want to see some disgusting guitars maybe I'll show you some of my 80's and 90's Ibanez Jems some time. Not quite yet though, I don't want to make enemies right off the bat. I've probably said too much already.
            ********* Hey! Watch that talk !! Jems are loved around here too!
            Lets see em over on the "Guitars by other manufacturers"...
            Ive got 3 great "Ibeenhads"!

Comment

Ok, I posted one over there. It's pretty crazy looking but I'm pretty sure that in a fight the Jackson would kick it's butt.

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
              ********* Hey! Watch that talk !! Jems are loved around here too! Lets see em over on the "Guitars by other manufacturers"... Ive got 3 great "Ibeenhads"!

Comment

I think that guitar is awesome , but my biggest issue was paying that much for basically a stock RR1 with paint job and reverse headstock.. but never the less .. its a wicked guitar congrats.

Comment

Tits and ass, dude! That thing is killer!
                  The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

We settled on $2,600 which I don't think is all that bad for such a neat looking (in my opinion), two of a kind piece. I figure it's probably salable at around $2K, I can live with that. Not so at the original asking price of $3,800 though.

Comment

awesome guitar tho i think i would have liked it better without the pickguard

Comment

Holy fuck man that's some serious cash, nonetheless awesome looking guitar. Especially the reverse headstock.

I'd buy a fucking turd if it had a reverse headstock.

Comment

Originally posted by thebeggar View Post
                          I'd buy a fucking turd if it had a reverse headstock.
                          :ROTF:

I vote this for Quote of the Year!

Comment

Comment

Just a follow up, it arrived today and after playing for about an hour I must say that I'm pretty much blown away. My other and first Jackson looks neat and all but for some reason that guitar has always left something to be desired as far as playability. The set up, the sound, I don't know but I have never loved it.

This new thing plays like butter and just sounds totally mean. I am very happy and my faith in Jackson guitars has been renewed! I have a question about it but am posting in the Jackson USA Guitars forum to try to get a little more on topic.

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                                awesome guitar tho i think i would have liked it better without the pickguard
                                Yeah I agree, it's a really nice guitar, but the pickguard doesn't quite go.

The finish looks a lot like the one I called "disgusting" on the JCF PC model....Looks better with the red in it IMO!
                                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X