Jackson Disrupter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Disrupter

Did anybody ever get one of these besides Amir?

I remember there was a small talk of it going into production way back when.

Cool guitar. Will CS even build it?

Hippietim had one...and he had it for sale a while back. He may still have it. Doubtful they would build you another, as it has "artist" association.

Comment

Tim (hippietm) has the prototype that was made for the production run, which never happened.

He bought it from Easton guitars.

You would need to get permission from Amir for Jackson to build one as it is Amir's design, and then pay the upcharge for the Alien Hieroglyphics inlays if you wanted those. I believe Jay Gordon from Orgy designed the Alien Glyph inlays, so the huge upcharge for those likely includes a royalyty payment to Jay.

Tim had the Disruptor prototype up for sale a while back. To the best of my knowledge, he still has it.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Funny, I was thinking if we hit the lotto last night I would buy Tim's Disrupter... Yeah, they are sweet guitars, and I've wanted one forever. Alex is right though; good luck getting one built.

Comment

If anyone was wondering what it looked like. This photo is from http://www.hackolutions.com/gear.htm

Comment

Make your own for a few hundred bucks.

Comment

As if guitars weren't phallic-looking enough:ROTF:...I can't say I'm crazy about it. It looks like an abortion with strings.
              The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Comment

Looks like it would be neck heavy
                  I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

It looks ok , I guess. Something like someone could love. I would play it on stage If I had one.But first, I need to get in a band to get on stage
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I think it is emitting a beam that disrupts my eyes.

Comment

I still have it. It's a way cool guitar. The neck is not a typical Jackson neck - more like a Gibson.

I would consider selling or trading it for the right offer. No lowballs or Epiphone LP + Gorilla combo amp trade offers please.
                        Last edited by hippietim; 01-04-2008, 09:58 AM.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

here it is hangin' with some bros...

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                          X