Jackson Cases....a ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Cases....a ?

Has anyone bought one of the after-market cases that they sell through ZZounds or AMS? The ones that are supposed to accomodate multiple models? I'm specifically wondering about the one that can fit a KV2, Warrior and RR1.

If anyone has one can you tell me if it would hold a Y2KV with the rounded horns? There are no good product shots of the inside of these cases unfortunately.

I would try a case for an Epi V. for the round horn
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
      Thanks for the suggestion. I'm trying to see if I can get a Jackson branded case that would fit though. I know...high hopes probably.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
        Are Y2KV's the same size as Gibson V's? I thought the Jackson was a bit larger.
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

The wings on Y2KVs are longer than a Gibby/Epi. Not sure if it'd fit in the same case.

Comment

Try a coffin case the sizes range...
            http://www.myspace.com/bothendsofthepath
            Anyone have a je-1000 or je-1200 availible?

Comment

I have the Jackson multi fit case and my Gibson V does NOT fit. Hope that helps.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                I have the Jackson multi fit case and my Gibson V does NOT fit. Hope that helps.
                Thanks Scott. That's exactly the help I was looking for. Much appreciated bro!

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                  Thanks Scott. That's exactly the help I was looking for. Much appreciated bro!
                  Anytime bro.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                    +1 Yep, the insides are specifically sized for pointed ends.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                    X