X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group shot

i don't think i ever posted a group shot.. so here it is

disclaimer: i dont have a million guitars like most people here do

nice simple collection DK2S, a fake les paul bought from ebay awhile ago and a DK2 pile o' skulls along with the spider 2 112 and shortboard

not included in this pic : parkwood acoustic electric and 10w marshall amp

check out that slash painting, did it myself :P

If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Nice!!

Comment

I like the Jacksons.....but I like the painting even more.
      Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
      Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

it mightn't be a big collection, but you can hang your axes on the wall. I've been threatened with dismemberment if I try

hey, that Paulie looks pretty cool for a fake too
        Hail yesterday

Comment

that lp is okay.. sounds good but neck is shit.. action is too high and no way to get it down to a decent level.. its a really sad story.. the action was fine before but i went to do a neck set up and they completely screwed everything up.. impossible to reverse.. wonder if i can put a new neck on a set neck construction guitar
          If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

man, you are some kind of artist hahas

nice jacksons. did u fit some coil splits to the flame dinky? is it me or sdoes ur skulls have a left handed trem?

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
              man, you are some kind of artist hahas

nice jacksons. did u fit some coil splits to the flame dinky? is it me or sdoes ur skulls have a left handed trem?
              It is a dk2s so they must be sustainer switches. The trem on the skull is normal. The tremolo bar is not , it is a lefty trem bar.

Comment

yep it came with a lefty trem bar and i've been too lazy to go to the store and change it.. guess i'm about 2 years late now:P

Comment

You could always sell the fake LP to Fett. Or if it gets too cold, use it for firewood The DK2S is a fine import. I've got one myself (ASB).
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hey, at least that is 2 more Jacksons and a fake LP than i got!
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

noice man. Not a big fan of graphics on guitars though.

Comment

Originally posted by madcap View Post
                        noice man. Not a big fan of graphics on guitars though.
                        to tell you the truth.. pile o skulls is a cool graphic but playing anything other than heavy rock and metal on it in public would look weird.. and it sucks because that guitar has an awesome clean sound due to the single coils

Comment

Working...
                        X