A Statement about Jackson Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sl2lover View Post
    I hear you all talking, but like in a previous of my posts........How many of you use Jacksons as your number 1??
    ME !!! For quite of a time now.

Comment

I use Jackson/Charvel not only as my number 1, but is the only brand i use, whether in the studio or live.
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

im a BCRich player, tho lately my jackson strat has been my main player. BCR & Jackson charvel are my gibson & fender.

Comment

I hear you all talking, but like in a previous of my posts........How many of you use Jacksons as your number 1??
          I do.

Comment

I do. Although last gig, I left my Fusion Plus at home since it needs a restring & with my hand injury didn't feel much up to it. So I took a couple of Charvels instead.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

My mains are my black and yellow crackle 87 Jackson super strat and a 89 Nagel dinky.
              Back ups are an 93 fusion H-H and 94 DR-5.
              The 2 strat head mutts get plenty of at home play time.
              Last edited by straycat; 01-22-2008, 02:57 AM.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Everyone has their preferences. I guess it depends upon what type of player you are and what style of music you play.

I see Jackson as a "high performance" guitar that is tops in quality.

Its the necks, the tone, the playability and the quality coupled with the fact that they are a high performance shred guitar. Like the looks also but that is secondary.

There are other nice guitars out there for sure. But with a Jackson you know they are usually consistent. They have the neck specs I like. Not too thin or thick. Wider nuts. Etc...

Plus if you go custom you get any spec you want. The Jackson custom shop seems to offer more options than most others.

Really more of a matter of fit with me than any other guitar has been and I have had lots (Hamer Cali, Robin Medley, Ibanez JEM - yuck, SG, Strat, PRS, etc...
                Last edited by shredmonster; 01-22-2008, 11:38 AM.
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

hell yeah!! i love my jacksons and my jackson lovers!! i prefer reverse headstocks and its that headstock!! it just screams metal!!

Comment

I own 12 guitars - of those 4 are USA Jacksons and 1 is a USA Charvel - does anyone here know hoe to interpret Y2KV serial numbers - I have 2, and want to know the years of production - thanks!!

Comment

Well, post 'em in here!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X