Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update with Pic! Pickup Mounting Ring replacements ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update with Pic! Pickup Mounting Ring replacements ??

Thanks Bert!
    You have mail,

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Just an update to let everyone know that I've worked up a price of $10.00 a piece for these and if you are interested, please contact me at
      [email protected]

Thanks again,
      Dave->
      Dave ->

Comment

You got mail!

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo_echeverri:
          $10 + shipping or shipped?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry about being vague on that! It is $10.00 plus shipping of your choice through the US postal system. I can accept money orders and Paypal if you have a confirmed address too!
          Thanks again,
          Dave
          Dave ->

Comment

dave, you are all paid... good times.

Comment

Thanks Rodrigo but you didn't have to pay me yet. I will only ask for payment when they are ready but thanks for the gesture and I promise to let everyone know when they are done.
              Thanks again!
              Dave->
              Dave ->

Comment

$10 + shipping or shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Lawyer:
                  budman68, are the rings slanted – so the face of the pickup is parallel with the strings? Just curious as I have several top-mounted Floyd guitars that either have the neck pocket routed at an angle or shims that angle the neck. Of course either would work, but slanted is preferable.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey there, no they are not. They are flat like the originals. Thanks for asking and let me know if you are still interested and what type.
                  Thanks,
                  Dave->

[ April 28, 2003, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: budman68 ]
                  Dave ->

Comment

ok, Mr. Machinist dude and Mr. Machinist administrator... I am really sure you will like this technical specs better than my previous ones:

EMG 81 geometry

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo_echeverri:
                      ok, Mr. Machinist dude and Mr. Machinist administrator... I am really sure you will like this technical specs better than my previous ones:

EMG 81 geometry
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats gonna be very helpful. I wish I would have brought the EMG pickup I have home from work because if my memory serves me right(stop laughing!), some of those tolerances are waaaaay out. I could be wrong though, I'll check it out tomorrow.
                      Thanks Rodrigo!
                      Dave->
                      Dave ->

Comment

yeah, you can't blame me for no tolerances there dude!... not my fault anymore.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ April 28, 2003, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

budman68, are the rings slanted – so the face of the pickup is parallel with the strings? Just curious as I have several top-mounted Floyd guitars that either have the neck pocket routed at an angle or shims that angle the neck. Of course either would work, but slanted is preferable.

Comment

Just an update to let everyone know who ordered these, they are going just fine. They should be done within a week without any other problems that can always arise in the shop [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . I will let all of you know when they are done via email.
                            Thanks again [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ,
                            Dave->
                            Dave ->

Comment

Hey Budman, do you have an actual EMG pickup with you? If not, would you like to borrow one?
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                                Hey Budman, do you have an actual EMG pickup with you? If not, would you like to borrow one?
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the offer but I do have one. I really do appreciate it though! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dave->
                                Dave ->

Comment

Working...
                                X