X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pics of my guitarz

The ferocious beasts that protect them!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice collection! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

do you like SAs?... I find they hit the sweet sopt in strats!... I should mention I do like David Gilmour's sound quite a bit!... the SAs DO sound like him...

Comment

word, i didn't know you were a charvel fan. you were bragging about your new 3120...now who's got the better flametop eh? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] actually, i suppose you do! i played a 3120 not too long ago...twilight blue they call that color? Played great, build quality was flawless. The only thing i can't get used to on an ibanez is that 25" fretboard radius, it's too flat for me and the action is too low. i like a bit more resistance when i play (keep the the finger strength up!). i don't shred though, so that would be part of the reason, i dont need the action that low. if i was a shredder thats probably what i would go for...
        i like most guitar companies (fender, g&l, jackson, prs,anderson, gibson, ibanez) thay all make good stuff. i just don't care for esp. keep on pickin' [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That SL1 is sweet [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Can you tell the Black is really Metallic Black, some guitars are hard to tell, how defined is the Mettalic part? Jack.

Comment

Jack
            the metal flaking is very low key. You only really see it in bright direct light (camera flash, sunlight etc.)95% of the time the guitar looks like regular gloss black. I like the metallic black myself, it's a nice litlle added touch. i guess on a stage in the right light it would give off a bit of a sparkle.i will try to post a pic that shows it off better so you can see for yourself.

Comment

here's a shot, if that's any help. even in that light the sparkle is still really in the background.

Comment

That '84 Dimas strat is a beauty...it looks like a good match to the star in the classifieds too.
                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                X