It's Official..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It\'s Official..

Ron you have no friends, and Jesus doesn't love you. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron is Jesus! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No, he's just bigfoot on a Suzuki.

Comment

Ok, I was confused. Bwahahaha!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think I'm quite the post wh0re too. I've only been on the forum sinnce the middle of january.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              Only thing is, I was the only one who didn't crow about hitting gold! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, you weren't [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Word:
                Ron you have no friends, and Jesus doesn't love you. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was just talking with Him today; He told me you were going to Hell....something about a Satanic 1000 Corpses movie or something? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  Only thing is, I was the only one who didn't crow about hitting gold! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Guess I can crow about that! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nor did I

Comment

Yeah, I didn't even notice it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Like 500 posts is some kinda milestone or something [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hmm... I had 6148 posts on the old board. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I kinda miss that place.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X